Go Home

Dear world, some brave is needed to write again in my home. Not really home, just a page to go back in some years ago.

Yeah, the time when 1 was believe about my dream, and i have caunting the time. And, some friends who was believe with their dreams.

If other people talking about wealth, money, i still here fighting myself, laziness, foolishness, and some others stupidities.

So, i decide to go home, writing again, beyond me, as a girl, a women, a mother, a wife , a daughter, a teacher. Somehow, just let this page fulfilled some caharacters to tell some story. I just imagine when in another time my girls read this page and understand some episode in our life.

Maybe some friend who ever visited this page never want comeback here when they saw this page was closed. So, i decided to write again just for me.

Let it flow and feel the brearth...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sang Juara

Masih Introvert